Re: messages?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:09:10 -0800

Sikko De Graaf wrote:

> Hello dale
>
> Maybe because of christmas you did not read your private mailbox, but
> we send you a mail regarding emerald and pricing in the netherlands.
>
> Could you or department sales give us some more information?

Questions for sales or support should be sent to THOSE respective
mailboxes (sales@iea-software.com and support@iea-software.com),
NOT directly to me. I do not gurantee that I will respond in a
timely fashion to mail sent directly to myself.

Also, please note that the iea.com domain is NOT the same as the
iea-software.com domain, and mail to support/sales@iea.com will
take extra long to be manually re-routed to iea-software.com.
If you take a few extra seconds to make sure where you are
sending to is correct, it will have a much better chance of
being replied to quickly.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com