RE: HELP!! SQL Failure

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 14:35:12 -0600

This appears to be the only corrections/errors:

Checking Emerald
Checking 8
The total number of data pages in this table is 2.
The number of data pages in Sysindexes for this table was 19161. It has been corrected to 2.
The number of rows in Sysindexes for this table was 637063. It has been corrected to 50.

Msg 7997, Level 16, State 1
'OperatorAccess' does not contain an identity column.

Msg 7997, Level 16, State 1
'RadValues' does not contain an identity column.

Ronnie