Re: Charge Rates

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 12:37:16 -0800 ()

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, David Steadson wrote:

> We have some very popular dial-in plans were people are provided with
> say 2 hours a day, or 4 hours a day and then charge them extra for
> overtime As best I can tell there doesn't seem to be anyway to
> configure emerald for these sorts of plans. I'm I correct or is their
> something I'm missing?

2.1 does not support daily overage billing, it only supports monthly
overage. We have been looking into cycle overage billing where you
could define whatever cycle you want, but its not made it into
Emerlad yet.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com