Re: HELP!! SQL Failure

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 12:15:44 -0800 ()

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997 ronnie@itexas.net (Ronnie D. Franklin) wrote:

> I have had two failures with SQL within the last 24 hours.
>
> The first time (yesterday) the following error was generated:
>
> Error:605, Severity: 21, State:1
> Attempt to fetch Logical page 5977 in database "Emerald"
> belongs to object "Calls", not to "SubAccounts"

I've seen this error twice on customer databases. The first
time the checkdb.sql script fixed the problem. The second time
I had to do a SQL transfer to another database to fix the problem.
A backup/restore retained the problem, btw.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com