RE: NTMail and Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:45:50 -0800 ()

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Ed Miller wrote:

> After looking through the logs of NTMail I find the following errors only
> in the IMAP log.
>
> IMAP 1 Dec 97 10:48:16 S 1125 Version 3.03.0008
> IMAP 1 Dec 97 11:15:08 S 6131 Updating from registry
> IMAP 1 Dec 97 11:15:10 F 0200 Could not attach to emer_ntm.dll.
>
> Does anyone know why only in the IMAP log do I get an error?

Check the number of connections you have for your SQL Server.
Since IMAP is the last to come up, it could be running out of
connections. Also, IMAP is less than desirable for external
AUTH. I'd recommend sticking with POP3 for it until NTMail
4.0 is available.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com