Re: Test results of RRAS Radius client Update

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:51:46 -0700

I know... our prime use would be to block concurrent logins,

BTW, I picked up the dll's at an ftp site. Thanks.

-Ric

At 05:59 PM 7/23/97 -0000, you wrote:
>I just forced myself to test the RRAS Radius client Update I just sent some
>of you. The results indicate that Microsoft indeed corrected their non-RFC
>compliance by returning an account session id.
>
>However, to thos planning to use RadiusNT to block concurrent logins, this
>is still not enough. I have thus requested MS to throw in the
>NAS-Identifier and NAS-port. Hope and pray that they will give in to my
>request.
>
>- Danny Sinang

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a Premier Internet Service Provider
owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.