(no subject)

Bruno A. Karoly ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:40:53 -0400

....try just ip address and secret... and make sure you're using a
regulation editor...

for debugging they (wisely) recommend that you not invoke dns names here
at all.

Try just text mode. Set it both in your admin reg tool and with the
debug switch.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Bruno
bruno@queenbee.net
www.queenbee.net
ftp.queenbee.net
v. 914.834.7834
f. 914.834.7835

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Neville [SMTP:cneville@neville.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 1997 8:30 AM
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
Subject: RE:

I am running in ODBC mode only and have a table called
Servers in my radius
access database. It contains servername server ip
address and secret. When
I run radius -x15, I see radius select all the servers
from the database
and load them into memory.

At 08:03 AM 7/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You need to create a file called server (your message
says that) and you
>model it after the clients file. You have one line in
it: the ip
>address of the machine on which you are running
followed by the shared
>secret... with all the rules about text editors, tabs
and spaces et al.