Re: Steelhead radius client update

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:55:31 -0000

Indeed, the fix addressed the non-RFC compliance by adding only the
account session-id. But can you also make another quick fix by including
the NAS-Port and NAS-Identifier ? I've checked and they are still not

Such a fix will really be very useful to us who plan to use Radius to
concurrent logins.

- Danny Sinang