RE: IEA Software, Inc. Announcements - RadiusNT 2.2 and New Web Site

Mark A. Knight ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:50:43 -0000

Simple question from a lazy person...

Where do I need to go and what files do I nee to download
to get BOTH Emerald and RadiusNT to current releases. I
don't have time to hunt around and I have been waiting for
this for some time.

Registered User - Mark A. Knight
PC Express, Inc.
(602) 516-9284
mknight@pce-inc.com

On Tuesday, July 22, 1997 2:40 PM, Sharon K. Caswell
[SMTP:sharonc@comtch.iea.com] wrote:
> Greetings All!
>
> IEA Software, Inc. is pleased to make two special
> announcements today. The
> first is the release of RadiusNT 2.2, a commercial
upgrade
> to our widely
> used Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
> Authentication
> and Accounting server for the Windows NT platform.
>
> The second is the release of our new Web site at
> http://www.iea-software.com. Please browse through the
new
> site, where you
> will find news on RadiusNT 2.2 features and benefits,
> information on the
> Emerald Internet Management Suite, and much more. For
more