Re: Concurrency Lockout Help

Radius NT List ( radiusnt@ultravision.net )
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 02:07:23 -0500

..49 was on the FTP site but if it isn't I have it here. Having said that I
still have yet to get Concurrency control to work even with .49 and have
been waiting desperately for the release of 2.? I hate to say it but I am
beginning to think that it should be called is "Radius95" :-(

How about it Dale do we have a release date any time soon ???????????

=========== REPLY PARTITION ===========

On 07/17/97, at 03:39 PM, Joseph Covey wrote:

>If I cannot use Concurrency Lockout, Updating Calls-Online and MS-Access
>with Radius 1.16.60,
>how do I obtain a copy of Radius 1.16.49? Concurrency control is one
>feature we desperatly need working.
>
>Thank in advance
>
>Joseph Covey
>Netsites Administrator
>Netsites Internet Communications
>115 E. Delaware
>Tahlequah, OK 74464
>
>----------
>> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
>> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
>> Subject: Re: Concurrency Lockout Help
>> Date: Friday, June 20, 1997 12:41 PM
>>
>> Joel AG Oliveira wrote:
>> >
>> > Is anybody using Concurrency Lockout, Updating Calls-OnLine and
>MS-Access7
>> > ODBC without any abort (-R19)?
>> >
>> > I'm using RadiusNT Version ...60 and I've not found a way to avoid a
>User
>> > to Login twice.
>>
>> You need use 1.16.49 with MS Access. The manual calls update had
>> a bug that would crash RadiusNT in 1.16.52 and 1.16.60.
>>
>> --
>> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

Jerry Mercer
Ultra-Vision