USR Radius & SQL Server

Richard, Luc ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:10:32 -0600

I am just eval'ing it right now, but for the most part it does most of
what it claims to do (the things it doesn't do are probably user error
or incompatibilities with the USR product at this point).

It authenticates, reports the userid, port number, user type, IP
address, etc... but it does not report all that Emerald/RadiusNT
supports (i.e. input/output, reason the call terminated) ... one of the
main things I am having a probem with is the idle time out... but I
think that's a USR NAS issue, not Emerald.

So far, the support online has been great ;-)

Overall, I'm happy with it and I have not seen anything better. Good
luck.