Re: USR Radius & SQL Server

Jeff Binkley ( jeff.binkley@asacomp.com )
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 15:33:00 -0500

-> <RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com> Sat, 12 Jul 1997 10:27:16 -0700
-> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 10:25:15 -0700
-> From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea.com>
-> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
-> Subject: Re: USR Radius & SQL Server
->
-> Jeff Binkley wrote:
-> >
-> > Has anyone running USRobotics Total Control product and their RADIUS
-> software
-> > gotten it to run under SQL server ? If so, what process did you go
-> through. > I've been attempting to do it by exporting the tables from Access
-> but when I > got to the SYSTEM table it gave me an ODBC error stating that
-> 30 characters was
-> > the maximum field definition length and many of the field names here are
-> more
-> > than 30 characters.
->
-> By their RADIUS software are you referring to their RADIUS server, or just
-> the software actually inside the total control? You shouldn't need the
-> SYSTEM table with RadiusNT, anyways.

I mean their RADIUS software. It uses the SYSTEM table to store options about
the system (i.e. password expiration period, blacklists, concurrent login
checking etc..).

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing