RadiusNT/Idle Timeout

Richard, Luc ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:57:43 -0600

It is SUPPOSEDLY supported. There is a setting for idletimeout on the
NAS. It seems to ignore it though. USR tech support indicated that
there was a problem with it, but that most people use RADIUS servers to
implement this anyway... so here I am.

Should the NAS be reporting the idle time back to RadiusNT? How do I
find out if it is or am I out of luck?