RadiusNT/Idle Timeout

Richard, Luc ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:07:59 -0600

Okay, the secrets really did not match and it works fine now.

Next thing, how do I get the idle timeout to bump the connection.
I have the defaults for the connection type set, but it seems to ignore
it.
I know the connection is idle because the NAS shows the idle time
correctly.
Using CLEAR on the online tab also does not kill the connection, just
the entry on the screen (is it supposed to?)
Thanks!

Using...

RadiusNT 1.1
Emerald 2.1.8 (Eval)