Re: Install of RadiusNT.

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:13:43 -0400

I believe the default IS C:\RADIUS but perhaps try going into the Admin
program and explicitly pointing at it. If you do this you will need to stop
and restart the service. (or reload from command line as I believe you are
doing now)

Also, for kicks, take a peek at your dictionary file using wordpad or
notepad and see what the file looks like. It should be clear text. Maybe
it's 'munged' ?

= Kurt