Re: Looking for Advice on Concurrent lockout, and NT SAMMigration to Radius

Phillip Heller ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:32:29 -0400

As said before, the Steelhead Multiprotocol Router (beta) "RAS Replacement"
will authenticate via a radius server.

Later,
Phil

---------------
Phillip A. Heller http://www.csonline.net/pheller
Internet Engineer, CSOnline pheller@csonline.net
Computer Showcase (814) 677-2447
** My thoughts aren't necessarily endorsed by my employer **

> From: XTS.NET Administrator <admin@xts.net>
> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Looking for Advice on Concurrent lockout, and NT
SAMMigration to Radius