Re: Radius and Access

Sharon K. Caswell ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:29:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chad,

> Sounds great! So, when is Radius NT (new version) expected to be
> released? What will the costs be for this product? Will there be
> support available with the purchase price?

RadiusNT 2.2 will be available very soon, we hope within the next two
weeks, if not sooner. Costs will be $495 for two servers using a single
user file/database with additional servers available for $99 each. The
price includes e-mail, Web site, documentation and mailing list support.
Phone support is available at our standard consulting rates of $75/hour
for business hours, $125/hour for off-hours.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions! Let us know if we can be of
further assistance.

> Chad Cummings > GiSCO > >

Sharon K. Caswell
VP Customer Relations