Re: authenticating from access

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:34:40 -0400

If you have the RadiusNT installed, load it up from the Programs menu and
edit the check-boxes to enable ODBC etc. That will add the appropriate
settings right into the Registry. Then just stop and restart the process.

I'd recommend stopping the service then trying to run it from the command
line with
radius -x15 first just to make sure that it's going to the ODBC file. If
so, then just start it back up from the control panel.

- Kurt