Re: Looking for Advice on Concurrent lockout, and NT SAM Migration toRadius

Phillip Heller ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:14:39 -0400

Talk to Microsoft about "Basecamp". It is their Radius shim that will
authenticate from an NT database or an MCIS Membership server.

Later,
Phil
Phillip A. Heller http://www.csonline.net/pheller
Internet Engineer, CSOnline pheller@csonline.net
Computer Showcase (814) 677-2447
** My thoughts aren't necessarily endorsed by my employer **