Re: RadiusNT 1.16.60 & SteelHead - Wrong NAS address

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 15:13:42 -0000

Took me some time, but I finally figured out that all I needed was
127.0.0.1 ( the loopback address ). Silly me !!

Anyway, your advice proved to be very useful.

Thanks again !!

Look forward to the release of 2.2.

- Danny