Re: IMPORTANT !! (Configure Users in Text Mode)

John Lange ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:03:18 -0500

HI

Most of what you are asking for can only be accomplished with the Emerald
database, or possibly the MS Access db.

The text only version of RadiusNT does not do most of what you want to do
by itself.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN