Re: cost justification for Radius 2.2

Sharon K. Caswell ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:31:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, System Administrator wrote:

> we have been using RadiusNT in some form or another since we switched to
> NT over a year ago. And I would say that I would like to see Dale get
> some money for the massive effort he has made to produce a product where
> none exists BUT
>
> since i don't hold the checkbook, I would like to arm myself with a
> little data as to what changes are in store with 2.2

The new release of RadiusNT supports many new features including:

Windows NT SAM authentication support
ODBC/CHAP combination support
Automatic assignment of accounting packets
Password replacement/migration for NT/UNIX passwords
ODBC Logging of errors (ex: bad logins)
Enhanced connection management
Server Port Access control
Manual Calls Update for MS Access support
Enhanced Access database
Set of Active Server Page management scripts
Enhanced Calls Online features

Hope this helps!

Sharon K. Caswell
VP Customer Relations