Re: emerald and radius

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:39:29 -0500

Thanks Dale I will try that....however, as you said below you can use
LocalServer (they are both on the same machine) any idea what is wrong
here.

D:\radius>radius -x15 -o

0) EncryptPasswords: 0
1) IgnoreCase: 1
2) AuthPort: 1645
3) ReqAcctAuth: 0
4) AcctPort: 1646
5) Mode: 1
7) Debug: 15
8) ODBCDatasource: LocalServer
9) DataDirectory: d:\mssql\data
10) AcctDirectory: d:\mssql\data
11) UsersFile: Users
12) Username:
13) Password:

Param: Debug Level: 15
Param: ODBC Only Enabled
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'LocalServer'...
Allocating ODBC Henv...
Allocating ODBC Connect...
Making ODBC Connection...
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type From RadAttributes

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'RadAttribu
es'.

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value From RadValues rv,
RadAttribu
es ra Where rv.RadAttributeID =3D ra.RadAttributeId

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'RadValues'

odbc_read_client_info()
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'Servers'.
Allocating Statement...
config_init(): dict_valfind(Lifetime-In-Days) not found.

Radius NT is ready to receive requests!
radrecv: Request from host cef2c90f code=3D1, id=3D1, length=3D0
Received unknown attribute 4
Received unknown attribute 5
Received unknown attribute 1
Received unknown attribute 2
rad_authenticate_ODBC()
LOG: Authenticate: from radac.interconnect.net - No User Name

Response Time: 20

-----
from radlogin

D:\radius>radlogin test testuser

Checking Radius user test:
(null): couldn't open /radius/server to find servers
^C