Re: Emerald Software

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 17:07:03 -0600

I have to say the IEA's software has been among the best supported programs
I have ever used. Dale is always here on the mailing list to support his
program and I doubt there are many people that would say he is not totally
dedicated to bug fixes and support for the users. I have paid for other
brands of software in the past and have been sorely disappointed by the
support and bug fix time lags provided by the other companies but RadiusNT
and Emerald are always improving.

Kent Runyan, Operations Manager
Konnections, Inc.
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208