Re: Users not showing up in Emeralds "Calls Online"

John Lange ( (no email) )
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 16:29:02 -0500

We have been using the shiva diler in both msie & nnduk with our
portmasters & radiusNT with liitle or no problem, as long as the user can
get his modem identified correctly.

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN
--- (_)/ (_)

----------
> From: Ted Olson <tolson@ocsnet.net>
> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Users not showing up in Emeralds "Calls Online"
> Date: Saturday, May 31, 1997 1:01 PM
>
> Even as we speak we've been getting ready to migrate our Win3x users from
> Trumpet to the MS/Shiva dialer, since testing shows that it works so
> transparently with our variety of NASes. We're still using RadiusNT in
> text-only mode, been planning to get authenticating working smoothly for
> all combinations of OS platform + NAS, then switch over to ODBC mode,
then
> on to Emerald (sort of still heading up the yellow brick road). I'd sure
> like to know now if there's a confirmed compatibility issue with the
Shiva