Re: Configuring COMPUTONE to work with RADIUSNT

Scott Marler ( (no email) )
Fri, 30 May 1997 09:28:16 -0600

I ran my reload 10 straight times without any errors. I am running reload
from my remote NT 3.51 Workstation SP5. I've also used it on the server
without any problems. Make sure that your user profile in your user file is
correct.