example IDC script

Robert Dozier ( rwdozier@apex2000.net )
Thu, 29 May 1997 18:52:46 -0500

I searched for the example IDC script on the ftp site and could not
find them. Did I overlook it? Thanks...

Robert Lewis wrote:
> We have been using radiusnt for about a year now. Stable product.
> However, we have never taken the time to move to the database mode of
> running the product.
> Can anyone suggest some steps to take in moving to database mode?

There is no step for doing this. Its mostly a data entry job, since
the database contains SO MUCH MORE information than the text file
ever could dream of.

> Secondly, we have several customers that have started asking for a way to
> change their passwords themselves. Is their a way to do this with
> radiusnt, running in text file mode?
> Is this possible in database mode. ?

Its very easy (and there is an example IDC script on the ftp site) to do
in ODBC mode. You'd have to brew your own solution (like perl) for text

Bob Dozier Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporationmailto:rwdozier@apex2000.net http://www.apex2000.net (915) 570-1676-----------------------------------------------------------------------