Re: RadiusNT

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 May 1997 19:49:16 -0700

Daniel Wood wrote:

> >Did you check the ODBC on the machine that fails and make sure you
> >specified
> >a database, rather than leaving it blank?
>
> Yes I set the database name to Emerald

The only other thing I can think of is if your trigger has been changed.
I have an incident where someone used the SQL Maint Wizard and it adding
some stuff to the trigger, rendering it useless. Once the addition
was removed, it worked again.

> I am using the same Username and password that I use on the other machines
> that work fine.

Are you using domains, or local user names? Are the SQL Servers/Clients
configured for TCP/IP or named pipes?