Re: customers changing passwords

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 May 1997 20:23:55 -0600

I don' t know about the text version, but with the odbc version it is
pretty easy to create the necessary idc files and make a web interface to
change the passwords.

I started with the SQL database structure that is behind Emerald and
modified it to meet my needs and created a web interface to do all the
management functions for radius. Not as comprehensive as Emerald but it
gets the authentication job done.

Kent Runyan, Operations Manager
Konnections, Inc.
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208