RE: ftp monitor

Carol ( carolk@elitefedforms.com )
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:53:08 -0400

I installed warftp on a server to test it out. Had trouble figuring it
out and tried serv-u. Didn't care for that and wanted to go back to
warftp. Now, when I try to start it from the "start menu icon" I get the
following message:

unknown file format for user database - I click OK - and this message
appears:
an application error has occurred - warftpd.exe - exception violation
(0xc0000005)Address 0x77f6cc66.

Any ideas?

I have IIS 3.0 and its ftp server running on my web server and can't
down it to play around with warftp learning how to set it up. I really
don't want to be here at 3 am trying to get it going - which would be
the only time I could down the site. I am amazed that Microsoft coded
the ability to handle multiple domains in IIS and forgot that each of
those domains might need its own FTP server! Suggestions?

Carol Katz
Elite Federal Forms, Inc.
(410) 647-9691 EST