Re: Remote start/stop RadiusNT?

Joshua Moore [BCSI - Systems Administration] ( (no email) )
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:39:12 -0500

using the NT server resource kit you can do so with the utility netsvc.exe.
For example, a batch file I use when adding new users to the users file
remotely I have the following lines to stop and restart the radius service:

netsvc radiusnt \\computername /stop
netsvc radiusnt \\computername /start

gets the job done!

----------
: From: Zak Wolfinger <zak@michianatoday.com>
: To: 'ntisp@emerald.iea.com'
: Subject: Remote start/stop RadiusNT?
: Date: Tuesday, July 29, 1997 4:59 PM
:
:
: Is there a way to stop and restart RadiusNT from a Windows95 workstation
on
: the same network as the NT server? I have a tech station setup to
: add/remove users from the user file and need a way for them to restart
: Radius so the changes can take effect without needing to go to the actual

: server. Is anyone else doing this?
:
: Zak Wolfinger - zak@michianatoday.com
: Systems Administrator - CyberLink, Inc.
: (219) 235-1400 or (219) 674-8279
: http://www.cyberlink-inc.com
: http://www.michianatoday.com
: