Re: Online Shopping

John Lange ( (no email) )
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:00:24 -0500

Look back in the archives about a week or two. I posted a listing of about
8 or 10 different products.

We have finally chosen one by WebSoft @ I was
impressed that they spent an hour on the phone (their nickel) talking to me
about the product.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC. MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10 Portage, WI 53901

--- __o
--- (_)/ (_)

From: Andrew Whittle <>
Subject: Online Shopping
Date: Monday, July 28, 1997 9:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have been asked by a client to look into online shopping systems.

I don't know a lot about them, it is a new area for me.

Does anyone have any experiance with the different ones available?

I am looking for something that obviously runs under NT, is capable of
running more than one shop, and is easy to use. *grins*

(Oh, and interfacing into one of the online credit card services would
be very good too.)

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

NTISP Mailing List