Re: MS-Proxy + Dial-on-demand

Jack Beglinger ( (no email) )
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 20:36:58 -5

Make sure that all Idle seconds before hang up is set to a short time
(120 seconds). This for both the user and logon preferences.

Also watch out of the caching... Active caching will hop on and off
the internet as it see fit. The first day, I was online, we had a 3
hours of it trying to get it setting right. Then we stablized at
about 400 hours per month conect time. Proxy started to work when we
did.

jackb