Re: Having Security Problems with IIS

Michel Thiffault ( thiffault.michel@uqam.ca )
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 10:21:08 -0400

Is the account you are using at home defined with the same user id and
password as your administrative account on the server? If so, you
log on with the same privileges, even without accessing the domain.

Michel

-- Michel Thiffaultcoordonnateur, projet JURiS (http://www.juris.uqam.ca/), GRIDcharge de cours, Departement des sciences juridiques, UQAM(514) 987-3000 6656# (fax 514 987-6548)