RE: Question of Opinion

Mark A. Knight ( (no email) )
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:18:12 -0000

Ascend is supposed to get back to me in a couple of hours.
3 am last night I upgraded all 48 modems in my MAX to 56K.
Everything looks smooth, but, I have a strange things
showing up I hope the can answer. I posted to the list
about these early this am and got no response. I'll see
what Ascend says and get back to you personally if you drop
me a note requesting so.