Re: Cold Fusion... Thoughts?

Rachel Luxemburg ( )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:33:55 -0400

At 01:37 AM 7/23/97 -0500, Gregory W. Bondy wrote:
> We are in the process of evaluating the Cold Fusion web database package
>, and was wondering if anyone on the list has had any
>experience with it (Good, bad... otherwise) TIA :)

We've been working with Cold Fusion since version 1.5 and are extremely
happy with it. Very powerful, very flexible, easy to learn.

And as a member of the Allaire Alliance I can resell all Allaire products
at a discount, so if you decide to buy drop me an e-mail!

Rachel Luxemburg
LinkAmerica Internet Services -- The web host you'll keep.
Web site hosting, virtual domains and e-mail, and much more.
Member: WWW Chamber of Commerce, ISP/C, Allaire Alliance