Re: Cold Fusion... Thoughts?

Rachel Luxemburg ( rslux@link-net.com )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:33:55 -0400

At 01:37 AM 7/23/97 -0500, Gregory W. Bondy wrote:
>Greetings,
>
> We are in the process of evaluating the Cold Fusion web database package
>http://www.allaire.com, and was wondering if anyone on the list has had any
>experience with it (Good, bad... otherwise) TIA :)

We've been working with Cold Fusion since version 1.5 and are extremely
happy with it. Very powerful, very flexible, easy to learn.

And as a member of the Allaire Alliance I can resell all Allaire products
at a discount, so if you decide to buy drop me an e-mail!

rsl

Rachel Luxemburg
LinkAmerica Internet Services -- The web host you'll keep.
http://www.link-net.com
Web site hosting, virtual domains and e-mail, and much more.
Member: WWW Chamber of Commerce, ISP/C, Allaire Alliance