Re: Remote controll software

Greg Dobinson ( gregd@kenora.com )
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 19:22:41 -0500

Greg Weaver wrote:

> I'm interested in people's opinions/experiences with remote control software.
>
> So far I've evaluated
>
> PC Anywhere - it kept crashing my NT servers even with the latest patch
> Remotely Possible - the best so far but the most expensive
> Timbucktwo - looks and feels very 16 bit and seems slow
>
> I'll be mainly using it for remote access to NT servers over dialup.
> Regards
I also have been using PCAnywhere without a problem and have found it to
be very reliable. It is especially nice since you can run it as a
service in NT. Perhaps there is a different issue with your machine
that PCAnywhere is exposing??
-- 		TechNet of Kenora		 Kenora, Ontario

--- __o --- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN --- (_)/ (_)