Re: DNS woes

Philip de Lisle ( )
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:23:06 +0100

At 21:51 21/07/97 +1000, Greg Weaver wrote:
>I've been using the version 4.9.5 and its been working great.
>Wasn't aware that there was a 'proper' one. Whats the difference ?

The version is a modified version of the freeware one - it is
_not_ a hack so don't panic.

Given that this one is a modofication, one is better off with the original

Also there were a couple of major memory bugs in 4.9.5 which have been fixed.

-- Philip de LisleHost/Web MasterBusiness Online (UK) Ltd  |  Lamaura Development  | Corporate only ISP and    |  Home of SOS Help! Info-AuthorWeb Management            |  PC User Magazine Gold Award Winner