Re: Newbie question on NT Routing

Fox, Thomas L. ( tfox@foxberry.com )
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 12:15:34 -0400

I am by no stretch of the imagination a routing expert
(and will gladly stand corrected if need be) but I wouldn't
think it possible to route private addresses over the public
Internet. I think you'll need to have your upstream provider
assign a few addresses to your dial up connection, or employ
some type of address translation/proxy service, such
as Wingate.