Re: IE 3.01a for Mac won't send mail

Computer Aide ( caide@cvn.net )
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:37:55 -0400

I keep a copy of Eudora lite on hand. The mac's we have setup seem to run
well but the win 3.1 run into spooling problems every now and then. They
seem to have more problems with this if their have 3.1 for workgroups or in
the have works or office install.The spool seems to lock open, but I have no
idea why. Eudora seems to be the anwser..

Tom...

At 04:23 PM 7/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>We are having the same problem of sending mail with the Internet Explorer.
>Has anyone figured this out. Receiving mail isn't a problem but IE just
>won't send mail anywhere. Is this a bug with IE? Or something strange about
>a Mac.

http://www.cvn.net
Cumberland Valley Network