Re: Radius...RAS...NT

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:12:03 -0000

Yes, use Microsoft's SteelHead and use Radius authentication. I got it to
authenticate my users, but, as of now, it doesn't send enough accounting
info - which makes the concurrent login checking useless.

I've written a MS insider about this problem and they said they're working
on it - but with no promises. They'll get it all fixed when NT 5 comes out.

- Danny Sinang