Re: Radius Help Needed

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:27:45 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_01BC91CA.848596E0

You're welcome.
RadiusNT v.1.16.60 is for free. I'm just a bit familiar. Join the =
RadiusNT mailing list for more help. The author, Dale Reed Jr., is =
active in that list.
Emerald is commercial software. I think you were looking at Emerald's =
price. They say it's good. I haven't evaluated it yet.
The new improved version of RadiusNT ( v.2.2 ) will be out soon. It's =
$495 for a license to install it on 2 servers.=20
- Danny Sinang

----
From: scott <scott@seanet.com>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Radius Help Needed

Thanks Danny for the link. I have downloaded the software. Is this a
freeware software? Are you familiar with the software? Seems to be very
expensive unless the pricing I was looking at was for something else. I
am a small ISP with about 50 customers so I need something really
inexpensive.

I appreciate your help and input

Jim Scott

Danny Sinang wrote:

> RadiusNT v. 1.16.60
>
> Go to http://www.emerald.iea.com and download it.
>
> - Danny Sinang
>
> ----------
> > From: scott <scott@seanet.com>
> > To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
> > Subject: Radius Help Needed
> > Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 6:50 AM
> >
> > I need to setup a Radius server under windows NT. Is there some
> freeware
> > software out there I can use? Or do you recommend a different
> platform
> > for radius?

------=_NextPart_000_01BC91CA.848596E0

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">

You're welcome.

RadiusNT v.1.16.60 is for free. I'm just a bit familiar. Join the =RadiusNT=20mailing list for more help. The author, Dale Reed Jr., is active in that =list.

Emerald is commercial software. I think you were looking at Emerald's =price.=20They say it's good. I haven't evaluated it yet.

The new improved version of RadiusNT ( v.2.2 ) will be out soon. It's =$495=20for a license to install it on 2 servers.=20

- Danny Sinang

----
From: scott <scott@seanet.com>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 9:10 AM

Thanks Danny for the link. I have downloaded =the=20software. Is this a