RE: IIS Crashing.....

Richard, Luc ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 20:17:52 -0600

If you installed SP3 w/ 40 bit encryption over a 128 bit encryption
installation with SSL installed, you will see these exact symptoms occur
(even if you chose "skip" to keep the existing file). Installing the
correct version of SP3 will fix the problem if this is what is happening
to you.

-------
Luc R.
SLCNet