Re: ISPCON:Anyone coming?

Phillip Heller ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:25:50 -0400

I should be there.... 3rd time for me. Great show. Where abouts will the
NT-ISP dinner get together be taking place? (CityScape atop the Hilton is
_really_ nice :-) )

Later,
Phil
Phillip A. Heller http://www.csonline.net/pheller
Internet Engineer, CSOnline pheller@csonline.net
Computer Showcase (814) 677-2447
** My thoughts aren't necessarily endorsed by my employer **