Re: Dedicated 56k Line

David Keller ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:05:10 -0600

Wingate is proxy server software...as is
Microsoft Proxy Server....60 day trial..

Set up one machine as a proxy....give it a single IP address...all their
office machines make requests to proxy and proxy out to and from
Internet....the Internet only sees 1 IP....not all of them..

We set up about 60 machines on MS PRoxy...kicks...

Dave Keller