Re: Emerald Database

NORRIS W. SYDNOR, III ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 18:49:04 -0400

What is the url for emerald's software as well Radius whic I hear a lot
about but have no knowledge of. I did see a Radius product at Livingstone
only available to users of their products. Is that it? I also go an ad
slick form a company named boardtown. Any knowledge of this product?

Norris Sydnor
Capital City Internet