Re: Is anyone getting this?

Kurt White ( kurtw@iea.com )
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:11:01 -0700

You hit the mailing list just fine.
Hmmm, are you sure you are registered with Internic?
whois logic-net.com reports your name servers are:
NS.LOGIC-NET.COM 199.231.146.1
NS1.OTBB.COM 199.231.141.160
nslookup against your server looks good to me.
your secondary reports:
> server ns1.otbb.com
Default Server: ns1.otbb.com
Address: 199.231.141.160

> ls -d logic-net.com
[ns1.otbb.com]
logic-net.com. SOA main.logic-net.com
webmaster.logic-net.co
m.logic-net.com. (1 10800 3600 604800 86400)
logic-net.com. NS main.logic-net.com
logic-net.com. MX 10 main.logic-net.com
logic-net.com. A 199.231.146.1
pm1 A 199.231.146.16
news A 199.231.146.3
localhost A 127.0.0.1
mail CNAME logic-net.com
www CNAME logic-net.com
main A 199.231.146.1
ns CNAME logic-net.com
ftp CNAME logic-net.com
logic-net.com. SOA main.logic-net.com
webmaster.logic-net.co
m.logic-net.com. (1 10800 3600 604800 86400)

I don't know why there is that "10" in your MX record, mabey someone can

comment on that, but you're "out there". Tried "telnet sprynet.com smtp"
from your
site yet?
KW

--Kurt WhiteIEA Software Inc. - Emerald - RadiusNT -http://www.emerald.iea.com