RE: IIS Crashing.....

Sean Morrissey ( ntmail@apc.net )
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 15:00:28 -0700

If you are running IISA use a ftp client and anonymously ftp to
www2.apc.net in the pub directory is a program called IISAPACK.exe this
will fix corrupt datrabases in IIS which if corrupt crash IIS.

At 12:10 PM 7/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What patches have you installed. I've had a lot of problems after loading
SP3 on test systems. There are a few attacks that can lock your NT server
up. I am sure you are aware of them, but I am not sure if Microsoft's
fixes are 100%. They seem to still be getting hit. I couldn't get to
www.microsoft.com this morning.