Re: Auto Logon , Auto Dial

Joseph Covey ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 01:56:50 -0500

Try using Tweak UI Power Toy

at http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/info/powertoys.htm

After you install Tweak UI, go to the Control Panel and you will find Tweak
UI Icon.
You will find the Auto-Login on the Network Tab.

Then if you need to Auto-Dial, put a shortcut to you dial-up networking
connection in you start-up menu. I'm not sure if there is any kind
auto-dial that runs as a service.

Hope this helps ;)