Re: WNT 4.0 OS/2 Sound Card etc. set up

John Lange ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:20:30 -0500

The ess sound card won't work under NT anyway. You need to get a True
Creative Labs "Sound Blaster". I tried for months to get the ess card to
work. The Sound Blaster worked immediatly.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN